Tailored Financial Advice and Investment Consulting
Client First Capital is an independent financial services firm committed to protecting and sustaining our clients’ wealth and financial wellbeing. We take time to carefully analyze the goals of the individuals, families and businesses which we service and offer independent and customized financial advice and solutions to meet their needs. We are our clients’ advocates and financial partners for the long run.
Our mission is to build you a secure financial future through trust, mutual respect, impartial advice and transparency
Who We Are
Service and Dependability: Our clients come first. We provide honest and impartial advice based on your goals.
Integrity: Trust is central to a successful long term relationship. We are stewards of your capital and adhere to the high watermark for ethical standards in the financial industry as defined by the Chartered Financial Analyst Institution and the CFP® designation.
Transparency: We have a clear pricing model and believe in full transparency around compensation for our services. We are not a broker deal and do not take commissions, kick-backs, spreads or other monetary compensation for the services we provide our clients outside of our fees.
Expertise and Insight: We pride ourselves on providing thought leadership in the field of financial services and are able to create and implement complex financial strategies around retirement income, tax planning and estate planning.
At Client First Capital, we provide customized, evidenced based financial solutions by applying behavioral finance to your long term goals, current financial situation and unique life circumstances. We are the point person that is accountable for executing our client’s financial strategy and providing ongoing guidance based on clear and transparent reporting around progress towards financial goals. While no person can control the financial markets, our job is to focus on risk, fees and taxes, three areas which we can control. Taking a proactive approach around these three areas is crucial to achieving a higher after tax return for your family than simply picking and timing the right investment.
Our framework encompasses four distinct steps:
- Discovery: Identifying our client’s long term goals, current financial situation and unique life circumstances.
- Solutions: No two clients are alike. We need to find a financial strategy that works for you. We provide a range of options addressing return targets, risks and key constraints.
- Execution: Implementing your financial strategy including retirement income, tax planning and estate planning strategies.
- Commitment: Ongoing service including monitoring, reporting and adjusting your strategy within a changing landscape.
We are family advocates, not salespeople
|Wealth Management Services Include:
||Fees are calculated using an AUM model(ie fees are based as a percentage of assets under management)
• Custom Investment Advisory encompassing portfolio design, asset allocation and concentrated portfolio protection
• Executive Compensation to include stock options, restricted stock, executive nonqualified plans, insurance and legal services
• Business Structure Planning including business succession, buy/sell and retirement plans
• Proactive Estate Planning Services including IRS calculations on asset transfers
• Trustee Services working with Fidelity’s Trust company and Client First Capital
• Tax Strategies centered around multiyear planning
• Philanthropic Planning including charitable giving strategies, foundation setup, and managing 501(c)(3) entities
• Family Financial Support and Management including mentoring family members on financial literacy
• Bill Pay Services including managing bills and banking activity as well as credit, includes mortgage and lending
Committed to providing value through integrity, transparency, knowledge and insight
Savvy Wealth Podcast Videos
Get In Touch
If you are interested in working with us then please drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.